skip to main | skip to sidebar

Surrounded by Stinky Boys

Monday, June 2, 2008

Pictures...Finally!

I am not sure why it has taken us so long to get the boys pictures taken but it always seems like there is always something else to do or somewhere else we have to go. Last Friday was Trav's day off so we decided that is was time! The whole session lasted only 20 minutes...that's all three boys getting their pictures taken AND the pictures together. Maybe the planets were aligned just right so my kids weren't their normal crazy selves, but whatever it was I am sure that it won't happen again. :) Aren't they cute though?



Posted by Allie at 11:58 AM

3 comments:

Angie said...

You guys are SO lucky! I can't believe they were so good, and those pics are AWESOME! You'll have to come with next time our kids get theirs taken as a good luck charm.

June 2, 2008 at 3:34 PM
Jenn said...

I am still so jealous! I can't believe it was so short, and the pictures are gorgeous!

June 2, 2008 at 6:35 PM
Anonymous said...

Can they get any cuter? 3 happy little boys... what more can you ask for?

June 12, 2008 at 4:18 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2011 (4)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2010 (11)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (6)
  • ►  2009 (42)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (16)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (8)
  • ▼  2008 (75)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (12)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (26)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ▼  June (10)
      • Our new favorite place
      • Ohio
      • While dad is away
      • We want to wear these to bed
      • A little hard headed
      • Mom, I'm ready for church
      • Shane's graduation
      • Jace's first trip to the Emergency room!
      • One more picture
      • Pictures...Finally!
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (4)

Contributors

  • Allie
  • Travis