Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Traumatic Experience

It is definitely a traumatic experience whenever I wash Brett's blankets (yes blankets because he has two identical ones). I basically have to do it on the sly and pray that he doesn't notice they are gone. Because this is what happens if he realizes either of them are in the washer:







As he was sitting there I could hear him saying, "Now I see it, now I don't see it. Now I see it, now I don't see it." He sat there until the cycle was finished and didn't care that it was wet; he just wanted that silly blanket.

3 comments:

Ryan and Amber Broderick said...

That is hillarious. Emery does the exact same thing. No matter how sneaky I am she knows that her "cozy" is not where she left it. Fun stuff.

Kinsey said...

You could put Donevan in those pictures 'cause he is the same way. We also have two blankets and he has to carry them both around now.

The Mrs said...

I love this! He's so cute!!!