Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Jace's Preschool Party


This year I have been participating in a co-op preschool with 7 other ladies from our ward. We had a Christmas party with just the preschool itself. For Halloween and Thanksgiving we invited the rest of the ward to participate with us. Even though it was a lot of fun there ended up being tons of kids and a lot of planning. The party was less stressful and the kids had a great time.

We had a gift exchange, sang songs, and made graham cracker houses. Everyone was AMAZED with the amount of candy that I had on hand. It is really sad actually. I just shove old candy into a bad to use for this kind of stuff. I throw away the chocolate and such but all the rest really doesn't go bad does it?

Most of the houses were constructed by the moms while the kids ate the candy. One of the boys' house kept falling over because of the amount of candy that he piled on the roof. We have had such a great time with the co-op this year.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: